Wednesday, May 9, 2007

This is really good

Now that I have calmed down.
I am totally excited to have this happen. What an absolute blessing. I am being blessed all around. Its a miracle really. I have decided that I will not pee my pants when I talk to Dr. Brooks. Although I make no promises.
I have been praying for things to happen for things to go and this is the miracle and I hope it is well received. I have new worries now though, The 30 people that have signed up will it be impressive enough for him. They are thinking of expanding and opening a satellite canadian campus here and if only 30 people come to the forum will it look good or bad? I really can't answer that. I don't know. But I really want that Canadian satellite campus to open, because then I can go, and perhaps a chance to dream, I can mentor.
You know I have had 3 miracles in one day. Why am I not on my knees thanking the Lord?

2 comments:

stacy nicol said...

I think you'd make a wonderful mentor! You are such an example of following your dreams! I am so excited for you! Is he the Keynote speaker?

Kathleen said...

I just saw your occupation on your profile. Hee hee hee!!!! Now THAT is a good memory!