Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Funny Mom sentences

I would liketo start a contest of sort. you will only win in your heart. I want to know the funniest sentence you have said to one of your children, something you never thought you would say.
Example...
"Hunter we need to change your diaper, wash your hands and get that toothpaste off your forhead."
"No you can't put the cat in the toilet. Cats don't like to get wet thats why..."
"I'm pretty sure the dog doesn't like to be vandalized by pink dry erase marker" (onthe bright side it washed off the dog pretty easily)


Something like that. We all win because we can laugh at ourselves but I would like the verification that I am not the only mother who talks like this.

1 comment:

Canadian Mommy said...

How about,
"Get your hand out of your bum!"
really, panties, but still.
or
"we do not use mommies bed as a launching pad"

You are not alone Peg.