Thursday, May 3, 2007

I lose

The caffeine won today. It has been over a month but the stress got me and its the only way I can deal with pressure. I haven't been able to walk without a limp for over 15 days now, Fred has been in and out of town for 6 days now, and my Landlord (AKA my mom) is having our house appraised so I have been frantically hobbling about the house trying to get it to the point where I can say "Sorry about the mess". It also rained today so the lawn is not mowed, and Fred has an audition in Edmonton tomorrow, so I hope long grass is in this season. So I have seen Fred for a total of about 2 hours since Last Thursday.
But I also bought myself a new digital camera. It must have been the caffeine talking. I have been reading about Notebooking as a homeschooling tool and decided to try it and decided that to do it right I need a digital camera. That way I can delete right there the pictures I don't want instead of waiting to get them developed to see what ones worked. I need instant gratification. Hahahahaha.
Also my forum is not being as successful as I had hoped and I am up worrying. We have 20 people signed up but that is an average of 6 people per class. I am not sure why people don't support things in this Tjed community. They say we need this. We need that. Then some poor sap comes along and tries to provide and they say not right now. I am venting. All well as long as we make enough money to cover the building rental cost it will be alright.

2 comments:

Canadian Mommy said...

when I babysat a few years ago, the older girl was(is) deaf. She had a digital camera to show her day. It worked really well for communication. They serve a variety of purposes!

Kathleen said...

Oh, Peggy.

I'm actually very surprised that only 20 people have signed up for the Forum. I'd expected you'd get hoards of people (and come to think of it, my family makes up a fifth of the attendees...hmm). You still might, though. When we had a LiberNights here there were only eight, but some 12+ registered the day before. Isn't that annoying?!