Tuesday, April 17, 2007

where to market, where to market

So I am getting a touch nervous about my Forum. The Early Bird date is tomorrow and I have a total of 17 people signed up to come. On the bright side it will not be as touch and go as the Face to Face seminar I hosted in Feb. I have the ability to pay the venue after the forum so that is nice.
In my limited knowledge I have no idea where to market something like this. Newspaper, community bulletin boards, I know of a meeting coming up on Monday for the local home school group. I could go to that meeting or ask someone who will be attending to announce it. I think that is a good idea. I do know some people who will be attending this meeting.
I am a bit nervous. I need fifty people or it is a no go. But it really is not time to panic yet. I will panic may 16 and still only have 17 people. Just kidding. I know this is going to happen and life just isn't life without a little drama.

No comments: