Saturday, October 27, 2007

To much stress

I am feeling overwhelmed in all I need to do in the next few months. The thought that I may lose 2 children is debilitating at times. I have wonderful family and friends who have offered to come help me clean for the home study which is absolutely great. But the thought that I am being judged as a mother is a bit much. I try really hard to be a good mom but let me tell you there are days. What if the house is too clean or not clean in the right way? What if at the child psychologist it comes out that I spanked once and that is seen as bad? What if I am not the best choice?
I homeschool, my husband is unemployed but has decided that ya maybe I should look for work. (rambling to the point of distraction, I think my head is spinning)
I have a new project on the go with 2 wonderful friends. That is good right now because it is something to take my mind off things and I can do something. I am impatient and all this waiting to find out if the courts think I'm a good mom or not is a bit daunting, annoying, insert word of choice. And I'm low on my empower plus so things always look harder around this time io the bottle looking empty. (Good stuff that empower plus)

1 comment:

Easy as Epicure said...

Dearest Peggy!!

I am sending you all the hugs I can. I wish I was closer to help you and don't know what I can do from here but to tell you your family is always in our prayers. We will be at Kim and Mary's from Dec 21-29 and will be calling the temple today to see when I can booked some sealings. See if you can squeeze us in that week to come visit or maybe come to the temple with us???