Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hi

I posted a funny post the other day I apologize. I was trying to be creative by posting a home video but couldn't figure it out and then my attention was diverted and I completely forgot. sorry for the confusion. I am excited there was an article in the paper today praising Home School. Fraser Institute did a big study in praise of Home School and the Lethbridge Herald did a bit of an article on it.
Very exciting to have positive research done. I know you can find research either way so really what is the point of research? I have been emailed a copy so if anyone would like to read the 18 page essay let me know and I can forward it. Its called "Homeschooling From Extreme to Mainstream". It is an interesting read.

1 comment:

Easy as Epicure said...

nope I don't need to read it to believe in Home Schooling Had it been around in the old days I would have done that. Mind you then I would have had to sell my blood for income had I stayed home but we would have figured something out. Good for you for sticking to what you believe