Sunday, September 9, 2007

Its about time

I have started to blog many time only to be interrupted in the activity and had to abort and hopefully try again.
I have been doing so many things I need to sit and sort them out. I have been attending a mastermind group on how to increase productivity and how to realize your unlimited potential. What an eye opener!! It has been fantastic. I am learning so much on the Law of Attraction, positive thinking and faith. So many thought I haven't thought and epiphanies coming from all over now.
I have also been trying to get our life in order so we can have a good schedule for our homeschooling day. I wan to study art history this year, get to know painting and artists, and get some dollar store canvases for the girls to paint on. Megan wants to study Yoga. I have asked a woman I know to be our mentor/ teacher and she is thinking about it. I am very excited about that.
I had a bit of a set back with some house guests. they were here for 10 days. It is a very shaky time for me to have house guests. I tried to stay on schedule but it just couldn't happen. It is a bit unnerving to realize I get so easily overwhelmed. I know people have been telling me this but I have never seen it before. My balance of life stresses can be thrown off so easily. My Aunt is always telling me to find balance then I feel I finally do and house guest come and throw me off again. What do you do to stay balanced? I guess a good one is to say no.

I have been pondering lately what I don't really know. Yes I do I have been pondering to what extent do I want to be involved. Involved in what? I realize how shaky my balance is when I finally get it that one more thing can throw it off, so how can I be involved in life outside my house. I see everyone around me being so busy running to and fro and I think but if I did that who would fold the laundry or if I did that who would sweep the floor. I want to start running but when? The day is so full that I can't comprehend at what point I could start running. Priorities. I need to list my priorities. Is running more important then sweeping the floor? If I ran would I have more energy to sweep the floor? Probably not at first.
So I need to prioritize.
I think this sounds dumb but I will post anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the Aunt who preaches balance - Baby steps, Peg, baby steps!!! Your acknowledgement is a huge step! Just keep in mind who you are and what is important and all will fall into place. Experience has proven to me that the more I do, the more I accomplish - I've never figured it out, but it does work - just like the laws of attraction you refer to. Also remember there's a time and a season for everything, and you need to figure out what your time and season is!