Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is Potty training really attainable?

So my kids have been running around half naked for 3 days now, I need to shampoo my carpet and I am wondering will it ever come. Hailey is doing really well, she has even stayed dry in her panties for one full day now and prefers the big toilet to her little potty. Hurray!!!! But the boy on the other hand (we really do call him "The Boy") is having a bit of a problem. He goes when it is in the same room as him but doesn't leave what he is doing to go on the potty. The other day we had a solid hazardous waste mess to clean up but I was a few moments behind him and he decided to do an un-gloved texture test. It was a bit gross but we moved on.
I am excited because it is almost done and I look forward to a life free of diapers. This experience is actually my best ever I am taking it one mess at a time, but I mean come on I have been changing diapers for 9 years with the end in sight I am a bit excited.
P.S. Kathleen I lost your blog address some how can you leave it on a comment?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I beat you're excited :).

It's www.liberfidesveritas.blogspot.com. There's a lot of rambling going on there right now!

Easy as Epicure said...

you know it is attainable..a fter all how many 30 years do you know that still go potty in their underwear? (of course this is assuming you know I mean adults who have all their faculties in order)