Thursday, September 20, 2007

Adventures in Potty Training

Well we received a Potty yesterday, and with grand illusions I thought "Hurray we can potty train them now" Them being my 2 toddlers that are 7 1/2 months apart due to the miracle of adoption.
So we started off the day with great energy and enthusiasm. I was excited we sang a potty song, we made special potty training Chocolate milk.
Then it began......2 toddlers, one potty, you do the math. World war 17 broke out at my house. It was evil, the fighting and gnashing of teeth. It was OK for about 2 hours but man it got rough. Hunter wanted to sit on it, then Hailey had to sit on it, so we tried taking turns, but toddler property laws rules all. I called it quits when Hunter got physical with Hailey.
But hey got 2 hours of potty training in which is 2 hours closer than yesterday. And Hailey actually produced. Whoo Hooo
So conclusion to experiment "Training two" is have two potties before you begin.

No comments: