Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Great news

Actually there is not a whole lot going on. I finally took the time to go see my Grandparents and we had a good time over lunch. I have a huge entourage of children and sometimes they are very loud so we don't go over very often. I know they are very glad to see me and my kids but I am sure they are just as happy to see us go and wait for the next time.
I do have 6 kids but I have 6 wonderfully behaved kids and I think that makes all the difference. I know some kids that are insane. I would rather have my 6 over one of theirs.

So what is the great news. The great news is I beat it again. Every now and then I feel a great sadness coming on. I don't really know why it happens but it does and the good news is I was able to shake it off. The weather has helped a ton I am able to ride my bike with Megan around town, the wind has died down so we don't blow over. I also had a great visit with extended family this weekend. My cousin is home from her mission so we made the trip in to say Hello. That helped a great deal.
I feel hopeful and happy. I am also excited about a trip down to Salt Lake City. There is a great day long seminar dedicated to Tjed. It is like a big EFY but for Tjed. And I get to go. A friend of mine is coming with me so maybe we can split up and then meet back together to compare notes of what we have learned.Truly it is hard to be sad a midst all this greatness.

Nothing to Liber going on I am trying to read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, but the Sackett series from Louis L'Amour got in the way, and so did Education of Little Tree. So I will try again. I did make it to Chapter 5 before Sackett got in the way.
I also made a bag. I call it my scholar mom bag, because I can fit in my Wallet, the book I am reading, my commonplace book, 4 diapers and wipes. I am hosting a big Tjed forum in Lethbridge in May and my friend and I have a product we are going to try and launch, It will be a scholar Mom binder, and a bag to put it in. Another friend of mine is designing the papers for the binder. We are excited about it. We will make only a few then take orders when they sell.
I find it interesting when I go through these strange cycles. I feel the sadness coming on, try to beat it, when I do I feel like a new person that can take on the world. I just feel bad for those people who have to live with my during the down times.
But all will be well, for a while. Its really good to write when you are happy so that when the sad times hit you can read them and realize it is not all bad.
We have been invited out for dinner to a family I hardly know and now Fred can't come. I am a bit nervous. So wish me luck and thanks for reading my rant.

No comments: