Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Core Phase for moms day




Well, I have asked a very kind lady to host a project for me. Its not a hard one. I want to host what I call "Time Out for Core phase moms". I am stealing the title a bit from Time Out for Women that Deseret books put on. If I am infringing on rites I can change the name. Besides I doubt it will get that popular.
It is a group of moms getting together having a colloquium on and about Core Phase. What we have learned from it, what it looks like in our homes, where we feel we are going with it. Life experiences they may want to share. The main idea I want to give people from it is that they can do it. It is possible amid the chaos or the lack there of, that core phase is possible, natural and necessary. I am hoping to strengthen them in their resolve.
I am going to write an outline of what I hope is discussed but I will also honour the natural flow of how it happens.
I am excited and nervous at the same time.
I am also planning, with their permission, to take their wisdom nuggets and put it in the paper I am going to write on Core Phase.
I will report how it went tomorrow.

1 comment:

stacy nicol said...

Peggy,
How did I miss this? I wish I could have come! This is also one of my favorite phases and over the years I have been coming into a natural core phase of my own and allowing my children to experience their own...I think this Time Out is a brilliant idea!