Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy times




We have been pretty busy around here. I have taken one 3 ton truck load to the dump and there is still more. I feel lighter already.

We took the kids to the Zoo and had a blast.
Megan started what she called the Entrepreneurship club. She invited a few friends and they worked together all summer raising money. They had a car wash, a bake sale, a bottle drive and we sold goodies at the local fair in July. They made almost $150 and they wanted to spend the money by going to the Zoo.
We has a good time 2 other families came a long with us. Some of the kids didn't make it out of the parking lot awake.





De cluttering, Going to the Zoo, Girl Guides. It has been busy.

I read some great books. The Ugly American, Reading Lolita in Tehran, trying to get through Walden, but just to show my literal ignorance, I think I would rather gnaw off my leg. Some people say it changed their lives and they have reevaluated everything. I am wondering when that happens?

1 comment:

arlene said...

Ha! You are so awesome! Thanks for being real...I'm trying to finally finish The Fourth Turning (because I believe it is happening right now) and though it's very prophetic, his writing style makes me crazy. Whew. I feel better getting that off my chest.
Carry on!
xo arlene