Sunday, June 29, 2008

Warming of the Heart

Somethings just warm my heart. I saw this today and got emotional about it. I am getting emotional about a lot of things lately. But this will be my research project for the day.
In the Lift organization that I am a part of my Friend Stacy Nicol talks about See a Need Fill a Need, and to me this is a great example. 77% of people involved turn their lives around.
I will be learning more on this.

Update
I love Wikipedia, it can answer so many questions.

How great for the world to unite on this. This is a good thing happening in the world.
Canada is having a championship game in Calgary to see who represents Canada in Melbourne in December. Do you think TSN will air it?

1 comment:

Mary Siever said...

Peggy

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this. It makes my heart overwhelm with gratitude for all the good in the world. And that they have something so positive to do. That makes me glad.

It beats any professional team.