Sunday, June 22, 2008

Service is love





In Joshua 14 Joshua says he has strength yet for another mountain. I hear this and it makes me tired.

I understand Valleys are a natural part of taking on a mountain and maybe I should realize I am in a metaphorical valley at the moment. It seems to me that a way out of my Valley is to serve others and to love them.






My kids are angels because even thought I am not a picnic to live with right now they are still really really great kids.

We are going to learn to serve each other this week. I have decided that when there is a fight or quarrel we will work together. So we will either learn to love work or learn to love each other.

1 comment:

Mary Siever said...

Peggy

I hear you, been there, done that and yes, finding strength in service and in letting the Lord take over your burdens is often what is needed because He knows your needs. Hang in there. If you need anything let me know.