Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm it

I was tagged by Kathleen, Hey can we tag the butcher?? Here are the rules
RULES

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random facts about me hmmm

1. When I was 12 I licked a slug on a dare

2.I have a tattoo on my back

3.My middle name is Ethel.

4.I Love Country music (sorry Kathleen)

5. I was born in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan

6.My favorite vehicle is a 1983 Dodge Ram truck

7. When I was in grade 10 I accidentally died my hair green and my Uncle John would sing "Beauty School Drop Out" from Grease every time he would look at me.

I shall tag Stacy, Karina, Beth,

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

No, you can't tage the butcher!

Hey, how did you dye your hair green accidentally?

arlene said...

Hmmm...exactly what I was wondering. My very blond hair once turned green after a whole summer spent in the swimming pool, but that wasn't a big concern to a tomboy like me.

It was good to see you on the weekend Peggy.

Unknown said...

I don't recall the accident, either Peg, wasn't Paul's blue at about the same time??

Redneckliber said...

I think it was. It was around easter of that year. I was able to get it fixed before school started again.