Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I feel like writing

Well I have come to the self diagnosis that I have SAD. Seasonal Affect disorder or whatever its called. The sun is shining today and it looks like spring and it makes me so very happy. I feel confident and light. But being this is Alberta you know that when the sun shines in February it won't last for long. So make Hay while the sun shines.
The kids played outside today for 2 hours which for them is quite a feat. I can barely get them to go outside for 30 minutes.
The thermometer from my window says 12 C How great is that?
I also got the flyer done for my big Forum in May. On the 10th. For those of you Tjeders I organize a big forum like the one Dianne Jeppson does in Salt Lake city. It should be good and exciting this year.

5 comments:

Canadian Mommy said...

I came across this today and thought it would interest you.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/66

Redneckliber said...

I hope every one looks at this talk. I posted it on my blog a while ago. It is a classic. Thank you beth for reminding me. My other blog is
www.tofindyourpurpose.blogspot.com

Thanks Beth

Redneckliber said...

I forgot to say on my other blog. Its hard to type and dress a polly pocket at the same time.

Canadian Mommy said...

no problem!

arlene said...

Peggy, I'm so sad that I will miss the Forum this year. Last year was so great!
I'll be recommending that everyone from up north go down and take it in.