Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finally A New Post

It has been a whole month since I last posted. So much has happened. I have decided to start a new distance studies program being offered by GWC. It will be a group of us getting together once a month for 2 days with a mentor from GWC. I also will have biweekly calls from my mentor and a bi weekly teleconference. It will be intense but it will be a great growing opportunity for me. And hopefully by the end of 6 years because I have to go slow I will have a bachelors degree to show for it. Actually I know I will. I would go full time and get it done is 6 but I have 6 kids and a house and a yard and a dog and now 2 budgies.
We have a court date to adopt the 2 we have been trying to adopt for 2 years. I am very excited about that, and Fred was cast in a TV show. It may be on a lousy Channel but Fred Hillyer is on TV.
My Internet has been acting really weird and I can only get on sporadically and when its windy. At this point Dial up would be better. But they said they would come fix it so hopefully they come soon.

Here something for you old canadians

No comments: