Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Personalities and Politcs.

For the sake of politics is it still virtuous to swallow otherwise rudely said words? I wonder if that even made sense? When faced with an extremely strong personality that is rude, belligerent, and otherwise incredibly nasty, for the sake of future possible politics are you still a good person if you let it alone?
I have recently encountered such a person. Mind you he is young. But every time I had to interact with him I truly wanted to hurt him. His pride for himself shown through at every encounter. He is so incredibly wrapped up in himself that he can not see the forest through all the trees. There I vented I feel better. But I feel I may have certain encounters where he is involved and everyone else seems to love him which I am not saying he in undeserving of love because he is deserving of love but everyone assumes he is so great and I wonder what has he done. Here a friend and I work our butts off to provide experiences for people he shows up telling us how to do it and I wonder Where is your experience? What have you done to Deserve telling us what to do?
Now I sound prideful. But I believe I have paid my dues to deserve a certain amount of respect. I didn't just go in demanding it. I worked. I cried. I organized.
What would Jesus do? Love one another. Therefor I must love this young individual. He is young and I believe in time will get to be great .
So then what can we do if politically or career wise speaking we have to work with someone that truly rubs us the wrong way? My normal answer is to be incredibly passive aggressive, but that hasn't really worked for me in the past.
I guess I am taking this so hard because there is only a very small list of people I don't get along with its a new thing for me. Pride Pride Pride. Now I'm being proud.
So in my passive aggressive tendencies I write a blog about this anonymous person. Passive aggressive woman strikes again. That would be a really cool super hero. I can see it now, I'll help you out of your terrible situation and if you don't thank me I'll glare and poor water down your pants and pretend nothing happened. ha ha ha ha ha. Then I'll drive your car into a swimming pool and walk away like I did it every day. ha ha ha ha ha.
I'm going to have to think of future adventures for Passive aggressive woman. I think I can have a lot of fun with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think being Jesus wouldnt help. In fact, its going to increase your damage rate overall.

Try this -

a) Be actively assertive instead of passive agressiveness.

b) Show no pain. And see what difference it makes. Ignorance will hurt the selfish.

c) May be act a little flirtatious, being a woman you can do that, wait a min, what I am saying being a man I do that. So what the heck, kill the bird sweetly.

Let me know if this works. I dont charge for my advises. :)

I buy your point of blogs being your friend and talking point. It feels good to speak to something that doesnt reply and just listens all the bloody time.

So write on my friend.