Saturday, December 1, 2007

Here I am

It has been a stressful week. I got sick right after Fred got sick and it has been pretty hard, but we are on the up swing. I like the up swing.
I have decided that I want to be a writer. Which is strange because I've always wanted to be a writer but now I really want to be a writer.
Also the joyful thing is My Lift seminar is on Friday Dec 7 and I am so excited to get to it. I think it will be wonderful. Like I said things are on the up swing.
Please excuse my lack of editing I am on my way to bed.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad! I'm looking forward to seeing you: I will be at the seminar!

arlene said...

Hi Peggy.
The seminar was awesome! Josh and I had a really productive day with you, and you inspired both of us to remember the important things.
Thanks again for the privilege of being among the first to experience your generosity, enthusiasm and wisdom.)
(which reminds me...I didn't give anyone a cheque for our registrations!! Ach! I'll get your mailing info and send it to you.)